Friday, May 1, 2009
It's been a while...
Geez, I haven't posted since November! Doesn't feel like its been that long. Last post I was so excited. We were pregnant! The numbers looked good. We saw a sac at 5 weeks 5 days. But then, it happened. Spotting! Are you kidding me? At 6weeks 3 days we go in for an ultrasound. Nothing. No sac, empty uterus! I was devistated! What happened? Everything was going great. My last beta was in the 3,000's. So we have been on a break. Unfortunately we just don't have the money to do a FET. Ive been in lurker mode for months. Im not sure how many of you ever read this but I felt it was time to get back to the blog world. So here I am still not a mom and still bitter. And as Mother's Day approaches it gets worse LOL! Im going to Hollywood tomorrow to rub those Fertility Statues. Hopefully it will bring me some luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad to see you blogging again, but I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can re-group on this break and I hope for a blessing in your future!
Post a Comment