Tuesday, December 8, 2009
12 week US update
Havent posted in a while! (Sorry LORI) Been busy with work and holidays all that fun stuff. Had my 1st try screening. All looked good. She said the neck fold was measuring 0.15 and anything under 3.0 was good. Just waiting on the bloodwork to come back in for the official results. Baby was sleeping the whole time. The US tech kept having to giggle my tummy to wake him or her up. Here's a picture of the baby =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh yay!!! Look at that sweet baby!!! I love U/S pics! I only got two with my doc with both my girls (confirmation u/s and the 20-week gender one), but I did a 3D with both bc I couldn't stand it! 18 weeks to find out what I was having and 28 week bc I wanted to see a sweet chunky baby! :)
How are you feeling?! You gonna find out? You better be taking belly pics! I will totally expect to see them and will bug you relentlessly until you do. ;)
I promise to actually post about something on my blog too...I'm totally a hypocrit when it comes to blogs. I'm so irked when no one posts for a while but it's been months since I have. **hiding my face in shame**
Lori, You are so funny. Im the same way. I read and comment on blogs but its like puling teeth to update mine!
We will find out. We have another US @ 20 weeks. Seems soo far away!
Post a Comment