Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anyone there??

Just wondering if anyone follows my blog? I don't post much, so I can understand why I don't have too many blog friends. But Im trying to get back into it...

Anywho...

Had my U/S. Everything is going GREAT RE said that my lining is tripple layer @ 7.5 mm and she was very pleased. During our last IVF at the same time it was 6.6mm, so we are looking better. So I am scheduled for transfer next Thur @ 10a.m.! It's here already, I can't believe it. Im excited, nervous, anxious all at the same time. She also gave me the rest of my meds. Looks like Im going to be a pin cushin for a while. PIO in the night and Heparin 2 times a day. Not looking forward to that but, it's worth it if I get me lil baby!!

I'll post next week after the transfer to update you all....If your out there haha!

2 comments:

LORI said...

I'm here! I feel the same way about my blog! Haha Follow me too! Maybe I'll be more inspired to write...haha

Kristin said...

Im glad there is at least ONE person out there reading my blog haha!! Congrats on your new baby girl!